Sunday, January 27, 2008

Oh Joy! Oh Bliss!

Guess where we went today??? Costco!!! You should've have seen Ben, rushing like a giddy school boy toward the 48 pack of Duracell AAs. A sight I won't soon forget. ;) Of course I was rushing around all over the rest of the place like a giddy school girl.

Costco makes us giddy...so sue me! I've already petitioned corporate for a store in our neck of the woods. They said they would forward the request to their real estate department. Oh, if only! *folds hands and bats eyelashes*

In other news, Baby Adelaide is too cute! What a little peanut! She has been pretty sleepy during our visit--I've never held a baby so tiny and perfectly formed. As many of you know, or can tell from the pictures, mine started out a bruiser! It would be great fun to have a little girl one of these days, but until then, I shall live vicariously through my friends and their beautiful daughters. We love you Adelaide!

1 comment:

Peter said...

We ventured over to Costco on Saturday. The local store was having a preview day to try to entice us to join. We walked in, were so dazed by the huge crowds and the mounds of stuff, and left empty-handed.

I must say, I still for reasons that I can't explain like Costco more than Sam's. Maybe it is the fact that they are not as ridiculously huge a corporation?

Andrea