Tuesday, January 1, 2008

I resolve...

+ To participate in a Women's Bible Study

+ To live a healthier lifestyle (eat healthier and exercise more...duh)

+ To make homemade baby food for Nehemiah

+ To start making use of my sewing machine

+ To send a family update letter (probably around Valentine's Day)

+ To keep up on my blog (be more introspective/reflective on my life)

+ To go through our stuff with an eye towards better organization (this might include a garage sale--we'll have to see just how ambitious I stay!)

+ To keep my eye open for green living projects that are doable

+ To try to bring a little more variety to our life (with new recipes, activities, etc.)

+ To figure out something with our plants/gardens that are overgrown that I can actually make look good and maintain fairly easily

+ To work on being more servant-hearted

+ To compliment those around me (out loud) when I think good thoughts of them (from my husband at home to
the cashier at the supermarket)

+ To have fun everyday!

These are some of my New Year's Resolutions. My parents used to ask my brother and I to sit down and craft resolutions every year, and I can't say that it was something I enjoyed particularly. I haven't made them in a long time, but this year there are some definite things in my life that I would like to see change, and I think the most productive place to start those changes will be with me. We'll see how it goes. ;)

No comments: