Friday, December 14, 2007

Getting ready to travel

I had no idea how much more there is to get ready to travel once you have a baby--whoa! I have been doing laundry and trying to figure out how to fit 3 people's worth of things (especially when it includes cloth diapers) in 2 people's worth of luggage. I started stripping Nehemiah's diapers, which sounds easy enough, but the process makes you pretty pruney, and takes a lot of time! I am also trying to teach him how to take a bottle so that we can go out for our anniversary dinner and leave Nehemiah with my family. All of these things are taking more time and forethought than I originally planned for, so I am going to be really busy these next couple of days.

To add to the madness, our dog-sitting plans fell through, and we are having a tough time making alternate plans. We are supposed to go to Ben's boss' house for lunch and fellowship tomorrow afternoon, and then to my in-laws' house on Sunday. Monday Ben has to go into work. Aaaah!

Unlike the story of the rest of my life, procrastination is NO longer a viable option!!! Or maybe it is still procrastination, considering all of the stuff I am going to cram into such a short amount of time (4 days)--definitely more work than a 15 page paper in an all-nighter. ;)

Pray for me!

No comments: