Monday, March 3, 2008

Happy Holidays to meeee!

My mom sent me a package today! Yeehaw! She called it our St. Patrick's Day/Easter package. What a thoughtful mom! Anyway, there was something for everyone.

Nehemiah got an adorable pair of overalls from Old Navy and some cutie pjs that say "Mom's Lucky Charm" on them for now, and a pair of jeans, windpants, and a sweatshirt for later this summer/fall. He is always cute, but it is nice to know that we'll be able to carry on the tradition! ;)

Ben got a hilarious Price is Right DVD Game and a green t-shirt.

...And I got, a really comfy hooded sweater, a long-sleeved green t-shirt, and the Love and Logic Magic for Early Childhood book. I have been eying this for quite some time, and I am SO excited to have it. I'd like to give the Love and Logic method and shot, and it makes sense to me to start ASAP. We're 2 chapters in, and so far both Ben and I are enjoying the philosophy and practical examples. I'll have to let you more as we learn and practice more. Uh-oh! Mr. man is waking up--I guess his routine was a bit thrown off today (Ben stayed home sick, and then we had an impromptu trip to both the town nearby (bank and post office) and to the bigger city. There were some sick day entertainment/belated birthday gift needs to be met there. Part of the reason Nehemiah is up is probably due to the muted sound of a Wii Mission-in-progress.

Gotta run!

No comments: