Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Blogs of interest--Part I

I have several blogs that I visit on a frequent basis. I don't want to link to all of them on the side of my own blog, but I have some friends who have asked where I am finding these gems. :) So, I will reveal my secret: I link to them from mentions in other blogs, and I found some of them while looking for free patterns.

Here are some fun ones.

These are the crafting or cooking sort (often they go hand in hand):

Not Martha

Homemade By Jill

How About Orange

Everybody Likes Sandwiches

Angry Chicken


101 Cookbooks-Recipe Journal

Simply Recipes Food and Cooking Blog


Bakerella

Baking Bites

Equal Opportunity Kitchen

Okay...wow...I check in on a ton! I think I'll save the other categories for another day! Enjoy!

1 comment:

PG said...

Thanks for the endorsement! Nice to find your blog.