Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Getting down to business?

I am talking about starting a WAHM business with one of my friends, but we are having a tough time narrowing our scope, coming up with unique ideas, and thinking of a hook/niche.

Any ideas or suggestions?

I think we would like to make children's/baby things. A few of our ideas are:

Burp cloths
Receiving blankets
Hats and booties
Nursing covers
Baby carrier washable strap covers
Baby wearing slings, etc.
Dress up and make-believe garb and accessories
Cloth diapering accessories

I'm sure there will be more, but this is what we have ideas for so far. A little too broad, but exciting all the same. Here's hoping we can make it work!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Best wishes on your business venture! It sounds like you are very crafty! I can't wait to see what you come up with! Keep us posted.