Sunday, May 11, 2008

Wishing Well

Hmm...I never noticed that those words together meant two different things before, until there was not a context for them to live within!

I guess I mean them both ways. If I had a wishing well, then I would wish to be spending this weekend in Colorado with my family. Yesterday my brother graduated with his History degree and High School Educator's endorsement, and my mom had her M.A. in Counseling conferred upon her (she received it in December, but it was given out at a ceremony yesterday). Today is my sister-in-law's baby shower. These are all things I would love to attend--I adore a good party! I am happy that I had a hand in planning the shower while my mom was out. That is a fun thing for me.

So I guess in the absence of my wishing well, I will wish my family well (from afar) with all of their celebrating.

Happy Mother's Day to all of you Mom's out there. May God Bless your day with love and remembrance!

No comments: