Wednesday, May 7, 2008

We're back!

Wow! I sit here thinking of everything that we have done while I have been away from my blog, and it is no wonder I couldn't find the time to squeeze it in!

My parents came to visit, which was fabulous. We planned and shopped for everything my mom needed to throw a baby shower when she got home. It was fun, and after the shower, I'll post some pictures of our handiwork. We also went to swimming lessons twice, into the city twice, to the Great Lakes over night --where we went hiking, shopping, swimming, and eating. I caught a pretty wicked cold for a good part of their visit. And I got my brother's graduation gift altogether. Another thing I can write about once it is given.

My mom and dad had to take off this afternoon, which was sad, but Ben made Amish White Bread and a really good Chicken and Wild Rice Salad for lunch before they left, and we finished the last of our pie from Betty's pies--which we got while we were up North. *licks lips*

Most of the pictures are on my mom's camera, so the details will follow after they get home and have some time to e-mail them back to me.

My schedule was totally thrown off, so it may take awhile to get back into the swing of things, but it is sunny and Springy now, with all of the ice off of the lakes, so it probably won't take too long!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back. Sounds like you had a great time with your parents. I'm looking forward to more details.

Andrea