Thursday, February 26, 2009

Great with Child

Sometime it feels like that doesn't even begin to describe it! Here are some pictures Ben took real quick last night for the belly-blog update--it seems I always have one with a SUPER CHEESY grin, but I guess that's me! :)


I went to the doctor today, and he said,
Have I ever told you what a delightful job you do being pregnant? And how much I enjoy seeing you every week? Because I'll be seeing you again next week at your appointment.
What a guy! I am technically due Saturday, but it sounds like that will come and go, as my appointment next week is Wednesday. I was 9 days past my due date with Nehemiah, so I am no stranger to the experience, and there are worse things by far! It does feel a bit like an earthquake each time this little one stirs at this point. My parents will arrive next Friday, so I guess there is a chance they'll be here for the big birthing day! How fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures. Thanks for posting. Glad that your doc is upbeat about things - a sense of humor is such a helpful quality (most of the time).

-Andrea