Sunday, March 1, 2009

What's a girl to due?!

Well, depending on who you listen to, my due date was yesterday or today. Seeing as it is highly unlikely that I will be giving birth in the next 3 hours or so, I am overdue--again! I guess my babies just like to snuggle in! ;)

Please pray that I would be patient and that I won't have to be induced--it hasn't even come up with my doctor yet, but I would really rather avoid that conversation altogether!

So, on my due-date, we had some friends over for soup, sandwiches, and Wii fun after church. A little rockin' out on Guitar Hero. I think I surprised everyone with my Pat Benatar kick while jammin' on Heartbreaker! ;) Yeah, that's right...I've still got some moves! The guys then played some Mario Kart while the ladies entertained the children. All in all, it was a fun experience, (and I guess I shouldn't be too shocked about this) that left me exhausted!

Hoping things are well with you all--I'll try to keep you posted! I love getting pictures out as fast as possible after the little one arrives, but there isn't WiFi at the hospital, so we'll see!

2 comments:

Zoe said...

You should know that Pat Benatar goes deep in our family--- I've been singing that song since I was about 3, and your dad and uncles had to play it constantly for me when I was little.

Amber Lianne said...

Hi love! I miss you! Maybe I'll get to come up and visit soon? We should catch up and talk soon.