Saturday, October 4, 2008

Update

I mentioned I was going to the doctor on Friday; my OB referred me for physical therapy and took a wait-and-see approach otherwise. I am glad that I have the ultrasound on Monday, because that will allay the smidge of worry I have about things as far as the baby/placenta is concerned.

Nehemiah's skin thing is clearing up also. He is finished with his course of antibiotics. You can still see where it was, so I am still keeping an eye on it. It is red, but no longer swollen and drawing, so I think he'll be alright. I am hoping it doesn't scar--Ben has had a few that have, and I guess it makes me sad that he could be scarred so young (silly, I know).

Otherwise, fall here is beautiful. It is my favorite season in the Midwest. The temperatures are comfortable with a sweatshirt, and the colors are awe-inspiring. It is a great reminder of God's faithfulness and constancy.

No comments: