Friday, January 2, 2009

I did it!!!

I have trimmed Nehemiah's hair a few times, just around his ears, a tiny bit off the back, and his bangs, so he can see. But I have been intimidated by the rest of his hair. And the little stinker just keeps growing it! It has been really thick and long on the top for awhile now, so I decided today was a good day to try to do something about it!

As always when attempting something new and sometimes daunting, I consulted my good buddy the internet! I found a video tutorial, and a blog post about this task. I also picked up the tip that you snip up in little snips after cutting across so that it looks less choppy and more natural the first time my stylist friend Megan trimmed Nehemiah's hair. :) Thanks Meg! She's so busy at her new job it's harder to find time to get together, so I have to be industrious!

Anyway, Nehemiah looks like he's growing up with his new do, and I think it's pretty decent! I'll post pictures when he looks a little less like a ragamuffin! He has an awful diaper rash, so he is walking around in his cloth diaper sans cover to air out, some Christmas babylegs, his Spiderman slippers and a stegasaurus shirt. Pretty goofy! :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like a winner of an outfit. I wish that I could have seen it.

Andrea