Tuesday, September 2, 2008

It's going to be one of those nights...

Well, tonight is the night we are starting the trying, "Cry it out Method" with Nehemiah. I tried the "No Cry Sleep Solution," which I desperately wanted to work, but I'm not sure we're cut out for it either. I think it's going to be a LONG night, but the co-sleeping thing was really only a short term, easy way out (though it probably made it worse now) for us, and that time has come to an end. Keep us in your prayers! Hopefully we get some sleep tonight, and Nehemiah isn't too distraught by morning! Uugh! :}

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That does not sound fun. We are praying for you and hoping that the adjustment is quicker than expected.

Andrea

brentandsarah said...

I was praying for you as I was up at 2 and 5 this morning with Callie. Darn kids keeping us up so much! I hope its going well for you!

Sarah