Sunday, December 7, 2008

Bizarre Health things are no fun!

So, I don't know about you, but I hate it when I'm not feeling well and it looks unconventional. I hate it even more when it is one of my kids!

When we were in Colorado, every single person in my parents' house contracted the stomach flu. It lasted about 24-48 hours in differing levels of severity. Nehemiah started us all off, we think. But here is the catch, he started about 15 or 16 days ago, and he is still vomiting and having diarrhea intermittently! The kiddo looks just fine. No fever; he eats and drinks, stays hydrated, plays, laughs, bounces, everything that looks like he is healthy. I have considered taking him to the doctor a few times, but he'll be fine for nearly 24 hours, and I think it has passed. Then, whamo! It happens again!

Now that we're home, I'm calling his pediatrician tomorrow. Hopefully she'll have some strategies, or answers *fingers crossed*. I haven't done this many loads of laundry in 2 weeks, ever! Keep us in your thoughts, and I'll try to keep you updated! :)

No comments: