Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A New Record

Well, I think this is officially the longest I've gone without posting! :( Life is getting the best of me right now! I've got those 1st trimester sleepies, my computer has been acting up, I started doing daycare for Super P this morning, so I've been getting the house ready for that, and, if you haven't noticed, the Olympics are on!

I love the Olympics...if the muse strikes, perhaps I'll write an Ode. But very little else is accomplished for me when the Olympics are an option--I adore them!

Anyway, I better get back to the babies! Just thought I'd jot an update...pictures of Nehemiah meeting Super P to come (I hope!).

Oh, also, I am highly motivated by comments...not that this post is particularly comment worthy, but in general, I like to get feedback so I know you're out there! :)

2 comments:

brentandsarah said...

Wow, you'll be busy now with two little people to care for! I still read your blog and have been missing your posts! More please! Looking forward to seeing you at Tate's party tomorrow!

Sarah

Anonymous said...

I have been missing the pictures of your life. It helps me to feel more connected as less very, very far away!
Love, Mom
BTW--I think Dorothy or the witch may land in our yard at any moment given the state of the wind, color of the sky and recent history of tornadoes!